So are you having camera problems and just when you need it most?
Learn how to fix the iPhone camera or find out where the problem is!
The first step in fixing a broken iPhone camera is to determine if the broken camera was the result of a hardware or software problem.
If the iPhone camera works for one application but not another, this indicates an iPhone camera software problem.
If you’re having trouble with just the front camera of the iPhone, but not with the other (or vice versa), or if the same issue persists across multiple apps, it’s probably a hardware issue, and then seek iPhone Repair professionals.
Common iPhone Camera Problems: iPhone Repair in Florida
We will provide solutions to some of the most common iPhone camera and hardware & software issues. IPhone camera issues may vary, but the five most common iPhone issues seem to be:
- Problems with the iPhone Camera app crashing and getting
- Seeing a black screen instead of the iPhone camera viewfinder
- IPhone camera freezes when switching between two cameras
- Problems with missing iPhone camera options such as video, photo, panning, slow motion, etc.
Freeze iPhone camera
If your iPhone’s camera is freezing, it may simply need your permission to function. Try this and see if it solves the camera freezing issue on your iPhone.
- Go to the Settings icon.
- Choose for General.
- Go to Restrictions.
- Enter the password.
- Switch the camera to ON.
- Try using the iPhone camera again and see if it stops freezing.
Camera shows black screen instead of viewfinder
An iPhone camera with a black screen instead of the viewfinder can be a hardware or software problem.
Hardware troubleshooting tips:
- Check the lens for dirt or grime.
- Make sure your case is not blocking the lens.
Tips for software troubleshooting:
- Restart the device.
- Repeatedly switch between the rear and front cameras.
- Disable the narration feature.